DAILY PAIRINGS GUIDE
Pick up a free Daily Pairings Guide to find out when and where your favorite LPGA player will tee off. Daily Pairings Guides include a course map, and are available at the Main Entrance and in pairings boxes located throughout the course.
In the event of an injury or emergency, contact the nearest hole marshal who will be able to help you and direct you to First Aid. First Aid is located by 5 Green.
In the event of thunderstorms, lightning, or other severe weather, “Weather Warning” information will be displayed on the scoreboards around the golf course. When these warning appear, patrons are advised to take precautions and seek shelter even before play is suspended. If the siren sounds suspending play, seek shelter immediately.
Code of Conduct
- Everyone is requested to display traditional customs of etiquette, decorum and behavior, and to obey all Tournament policies, signs and verbal instructions of Tournament Officials.
- For security purposes, all ticket purchasers and holders consent to the reasonable inspection of his/her person and property before entering and/or on the grounds. Refusal of such an inspection or possession of prohibited items will result in exclusion/removal.
- Cell phones must be turned on Silent mode.
- Everyone is requested to observe the list of prohibited items.
- Personal items are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
- Wear headgear for protection from the sun – Use sunscreen or sun block!
- Wear tennis shoes or soft-soled shoes.
- Do not wear spiked golf shoes.
- Familiarize yourself with the first aid location (by the 5 Green)
- NOTICE: Please take all your belongings with you at the end of the day. Belongings left overnight are not the responsibility of the tournament and may be removed.
- Cellular phones must be turned to silent on Tournament grounds.
- No coolers permitted on Tournament grounds Beer is available at concession stands. Please be prepared to show proof of age. Patrons will not be allowed to leave the Tournament with open containers of alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverages.
- No containers, large bags or backpacks are permitted on the grounds.
- No cameras or camcorders Thursday- Sunday (Wednesday – cameras are allowed for personal use only).
- No noise producing electronic devices, TVs, radios.
- No weapons (regardless of permit), including, but not limited to: firearms, knives, and any other item the Tournament deems unlawful or dangerous in its sole discretion.
- No pets (other than service animals) are permitted on the grounds.
- All purses and small bags are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated.
- Golf Chairs / Folding Chairs are allowed on the Tournament Grounds
- Small Purses, Clutches and Wallets
- Small Backpacks – bags must be no larger than (14” x 18”)
- The final player field for the 2018 LPGA MEDIHEAL Championship will be published on Monday, April 29. Please check back for regular updates.
- Kindly note that player field is subject to change.
- Daily and Weekly Grounds Pass: Children 17 and under get in for free with ticketed adult
- 18 Green Sky Box: Children 12 and under get in for free with ticketed adult
- The term “Service Dog” as used in these Rules and Regulations means a dog individually trained to perform a specific task to help an individual with a disability (a “Disabled Person”) in a way that is related to the Disabled Person’s disability. A Service Dog does not include an “emotional support dog” not trained to perform specific acts directly related to an individual’s disability.
- Members and their guests are responsible for the behavior of their dogs during their time at the Club. All Service Dogs entering the clubhouse must be housebroken, without exception. Dogs must be under positive control (leash or walking at heel when off leash, subject to the provisions regarding Service Dogs set forth below) of the member and shall not create a nuisance, excessive noise, or any unsafe or unsanitary condition.
- Members may bring dogs on the golf course in compliance with this policy. Other types of pets (other than Service Dogs) are not allowed in the clubhouse, on the golf course or in any club facilities but may stay in a member’s or guest’s vehicle in the parking lots.
- When allowed on the golf course, dogs are permitted on golf carts where they must remain on towels or protective covers provided by the owner. Owners must clean up after their dogs and dispose of any waste in outside garbage cans. Any violation will result in an immediate loss of the privilege to bring a dog to the course.
- No dog may be brought into the clubhouse, provided, however, that a Disabled Person may bring a Service Dog into the clubhouse. Any Service Dog brought into the clubhouse must be harnessed, leashed or tethered while in the clubhouse unless the harness, leash or tether will interfere with the Service Dog’s work or unless the Disabled Person’s disability prevents the use of those devices (in which case the Disabled Person must use voice, signal or another effective means to maintain control of the Service Dog while in the clubhouse).
- No dog is permitted to roam freely in practice areas or on the golf course at any time. Dogs other than Service Dogs may not be brought to the Club during any member-guest event. Dog access (other than access by a Service Dog) during outside tournaments is prohibited without the prior approval of the General Manager or the Board of Directors